Last modified: June 11, 2011
c/o Carter Photography & Design
7821 Copperfield Drive
Montgomery, Alabama, 36117 USA
Information Collected and How it is Used
We may collect the following types of information:
- Provided Information – When you sign up for a Carter Photography & Design account or services, we ask you for personal information. We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other Carter Photography & Design services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our services. For certain services, we may give you the opportunity to opt out of combining such information. You can use the Carter Photography & Design contact form to inquire more about the information associated with your account.
- Logs – When you access Carter Photography & Design services via a browser, application or other client our servers automatically record certain information. These server logs may include information such as your web request, your interaction with a service, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser or your account.
- Communications – When you send email or other communications to Carter Photography & Design, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services. When you send and receive SMS messages to or from one of our services, we may collect and maintain information associated with those messages, such as the phone number, the wireless carrier associated with the phone number, the content of the message, and the date and time of the transaction. We may use your email address to communicate with you about our services.
In addition to the above, we may use the information we collect to:
- Provide, maintain, protect, and improve our services (including advertising services) and develop new services; and
- Protect the rights or property of Carter Photography & Design or our clients.
If we use this information in a manner different than the purpose for which it was collected, then we will ask for your consent prior to such use.
Carter Photography & Design processes personal information on our servers in the United States of America.
Sharing of Data
Carter Photography & Design only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Carter Photography & Design in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Carter Photography & Design, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.